Are you a Certified Business Analyst with 5+ years of experience?
Do you have experience with and enjoy working on projects in an SDLC environment?
Do you have a demonstrated knowledge of financial systems and retail payment activities?
If so, this may be the opportunity for you!
• Participate with a Scrum team to gather and convert business requirements into specifications and user stories (including acceptance criteria), help with the testing effort and maintain documentation in the form of processes, procedures and training material
• Obtain, document and participate in high-level needs and requirements for large scale IT enabled projects, using the Agile methodology
• Facilitate refinement sessions, ensuring requirements are understood by the development team including acting as a point of contact for the development and testing teams on a specific feature set
• Participate in cross functional discussions to balance complex and changing business requirements with solution limitations
• Draft, plan and execute test scenarios including logging bugs and participation in defect triage and remediation for functional bugs
• Coordinate and support user acceptance testing, including addressing clarifications on specific feature sets
• Work with the team to analyze, find and validate solutions to complex business problems
• Identify opportunities to improve payment business processes and capabilities
• Participate in the business analysis community of practice sharing experiences and ideas
• Participate in projects and testing activities and provide subject-matter expertise
• Other activities and deliverables, as required
• University degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce, computer science or related field
• A minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated experience providing consultation in the development of business requirements as well as the delivery of business systems analysis, ensuring accurate consideration of people, processes, systems design and technology
• A minimum of three (3) years demonstrated experience with the agile methodology as a Business Analyst, preferably in the area of software development
• Demonstrated experience in facilitating meetings and workshops
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to change, working with a diverse group of partners and scrum team members while managing multiple tasks of varying complexities
• Demonstrated experience defining and implementing interactive RFX approach and plans
• Demonstrated experience facilitating interactive solutioning sessions with vendors
• Demonstrated experience clarifying complex concepts or proposals in terms that are appropriate to the audience
• Demonstrated experience in facilitating workshops with technical and non-technical resources to document functional and nonfunctional solution requirements
• Demonstrated experience in use case and test case development and execution
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.