Accounting & Finance•
This public practice firm is looking for an experienced individual to join their team and assist in a wide range of accounting and tax-related services.
- Preparing notices to readers, financial statements, and tax returns
- Assist in the conducting of reviews and audits as part of a team
- Prepare personal tax returns
- Communicate with clients, partners, staff, and the CRA
- Adhere to documents to company policies and standards
- Other accounting and tax-related duties as required.
- Holds 3+ years of experience in an Accounting Technician or Bookkeeper role
- Experience with CaseWare, Jazz-it, or Tax Prep
- Recent public accounting experience would be an asset
- Intermediate use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with clients
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, and prioritize a heavy workload
- Holds strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.