This position is based in Calgary, with the flexibility to work remotely two days a week.
- Computation of wages and overtime payments, recording payroll deductions, and processing terminations
- Performing account balance and payroll reconciliations
- Assisting with training employees on the timekeeping system when required
- Payroll data entry
- Processing new hires
- Point of contact for all payroll-related matters
- 2 to 4 years of payroll experience in a fast-paced environment
- PCP Designation preferred
- Experience with ADP or Oracle
- Multi-provincial and US payroll experience would be an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.