Sales & Marketing•
This is a permanent, full-time remote opportunity available to candidates in the Alberta area.
Benefits & Perks:
- comprehensive benefit program
- Competitive Salary
- high-energy, team-focused environment
- Work-life balance—a remote opportunity
- effectively manage a target number of both inbound calls and daily follow-up with potential clients that have expressed interest in our products.
- Maintain a book of business to support and drive further sales growth.
- Achieve turnaround standard times, manages complex issues/files as required.
- Create a positive first impression and establish credibility by assessing client needs and providing appropriate product knowledge.
- Build rapport, foster trust, and create value by determining the comfort level of the customer and asking key questions.
- Demonstrate patience and compassion throughout the sales process.
- Maintain an outstanding customer experience through all customer interactions.
- Support customer inquiries and concerns; prioritize future follow-ups accordingly.
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding and delivery of the sales process.
- Demonstrate understanding of government policy and practice and the impact on the company and the overall industry.
- Occasional travel is required to represent the company at industry-relevant trade shows in Alberta.
- A high school diploma is required, with a university degree being an asset.
- must have two or more years’ experience in a sales-related role.
- proven track record of sales performance, ideally selling in a contact centre environment.
- a strong desire to succeed driven by individual results within a team-based environment.
- Previous sales experience driven by meeting assigned metrics or KPIs is an asset.
- Having or obtaining an Accident and Sickness and Life License by successfully completing the Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) and subsequent exams is an asset.
- must successfully complete a criminal background check.
- Excellent communication skills focused on building and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Outstanding time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- commitment to maintaining a strong team environment. invested in the success of the team.
- highly proficient in using a variety of computer applications.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.