This is a hybrid opportunity based in Calgary downtown.
- Prepare and draft documents and correspondence
- Handle dicta typing and copy typing
- Draft letters, briefs and pleadings
- Coordinate and set court meetings and organize required documentation
- Meet clients in person and interact over the phone
- Maintain up to date filing
- Graduate of Legal Administrative program
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Litigation experience preferred
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.