Stony Plain, Alberta•
Accounting & Finance•
- Maintain General Ledger records including entering complex journal entries and posting bank reconciliations and complete related bank fund transfer transactions.
- Perform monthly inter-company reconciliations and internal cost allocations.
- Monthly reconciliations and journal entries
- Timely month-end closing and generating of fully analyzed financial statements
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial management reports
- Budgeting and forecasting analysis and support
- Supporting all business units on financial matters
- Calculation, filing and payment of all required corporate remittances
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, or another business-related field
- In pursuit of or recently completed CPA designation is considered an asset
- Holds 3-5 years of experience in a full-cycle accounting role
- Advanced user of Excel
- Experience using JD Edwards or other ERP Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, and prioritize a heavy workload
- Self-motivated, action-oriented, and able to work collaboratively in a team environment or independently
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to attend to detail
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.