Supply Chain & Operations•
The Operations Manager is responsible for maximizing the daily, weekly, monthly, and annual performance of the business. They will also provide overall leadership in the areas of customer relations, new business development, operational performance, P&L management, continuous improvement and Employee development.
- Ensures processes and procedures are in place to support the overall business strategy, meeting all cost, quality and service targets
- Multiple site management utilizing operational teams to execute day to day service functions
- Initiates Kai Zen methodology in all operations, including investigating service risks / problems to determine root cause and resolution.
- Works in close contact with and develops relationships with all internal/external customers
- Drive change and results to improve processes and procedures and the bottom line
- Lead train & mentor teams providing direction and development of both corporate and personal career goals
- Appraise performance; address issues and resolve problems
- Continued development/maintenance of a safe and harassment free work environment
- Identify and recommend policies to maximize revenues and minimize operational costs
- Instrumental in strategic business planning, working as a member of the SLT (Senior Leadership Team) to understand and convert all corporate strategic directives into departmental processes and objectives
- 5-10 years’ experience in Operations and Operations Management within the Commercial Logistics field
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent industry certification with emphasis given to Business Management, Commerce, or Supply Chain concentration
- Demonstrated success in managing functional and cross functional teams
- Client Services focused
- Strong organizational and project management skills
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.