Accounting & Finance•
The Finance Manager will be an integral part of the senior management team, involved in planning and decision making across Western Canada.
- Establish and monitor internal controls to ensure that all accounting activities are in accordance with legal regulatory and company policies
- Works with Accounting to ensure month end accuracy and overall SOX compliance
- Assist with the annual budget and forecasting process
- Provide advice and guidance on all accounting matters including financial systems, record keeping, analysis, and reporting
- Prepare monthly cost analysis and standard cost variance reporting
- Assist in preparation of periodic financial and operational reports, “what if” scenarios, strategic plans and initiatives, cash flow projections and ad hoc reports fr senior management
- Previous Manufacturing experience is a MUST HAVE
- A professional accounting designation, or MBA with equivalent experience
- Experience with financial forecasting and financial statement preparation
- Ability to perform moderate to complex account reconciliations
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel)
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts with diplomacy
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.