Engineering & Technical•
Benefits & Perks:
- Compensation upto 75K
- 3 weeks Vacation + Health/Dental and Life Insurance
- Free Parking
- Must be flexible to rotate on all shifts (Days: Mon to Fri 7am to 3pm, Afternoons: Mon to Fri 3pm to 11pm/ Nights: Sun to Thurs 11pm to 7am)
- Please note, Fully on-site role!
- Supervise daily activities of the shift to optimize production
- Manage inventory and organize all phases of production
- Inspect the cleaning and sanitation activities of Line Leaders and Machine Operators
- Collect data and compile and submit shift reports (manpower, downtime, hours, waste and recyclables)
- Responsible for working within the guidelines of all aspects of food safety program (HACCP, GMP)
- Responsible of employees on production lines, management of employee absenteeism and documentation of scheduled vacations and unscheduled illnesses to ensure proper coverage, performs employee performance reviews.
- Must have atleast 3 to 5 years of experience as a Supervisor in a manufacturing setting
- Experience within food & beverage, pharmaceutical or consumer packaged goods industry highly preferred
- Must be proficient in MS Office Including Excel
- HACCP or BRCGS Certification is an Asset
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.