- Perform ad hoc vulnerability scanning of Bank systems to support both TVAs and continuous vulnerability management program using vulnerability scanning tools whilst following approved scanning practices
- Provide ad hoc application-level testing and briefing notes as part of due diligence. Due diligence activities may include installation of application in lab environment, automated and manual testing to identify malicious or highly vulnerable components
- Participate in developing a security test plan and technical testing
- Assist documenting and assessing network zones and equipment, servers, operating systems, databases, mobile devices, peripherals, thick client applications, web applications, appliances, virtual infrastructure, and end-to-end solutions
- Respond to security incidents to support investigating teams and provide information on bank devices, their patch level, and any vulnerabilities that may exist
- Other activities and deliverables, as required
- 3+ years of experience with Security Vulnerability Assessments
- Demonstrated experience with network zones and equipment servers, databases, mobile devices, peripherals, thick client applications, web applications, appliances, virtual infrastructure, and end to end solutions
- Demonstrated experience with Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) version 3.1 ratings arrived at the official CVSS Calculator
- Demonstrated experience with Azure, O365, IoT, WebApps, VMWare, Networking grear, API security and DevSecOps
- Demonstrated knowledge of vulnerability management tools such as Nexpose, insightvm, nessus, qualysguard, openvas, IBM appscan, Netsparker, Acunetix etc.
- Demonstrated experience working in a hybrid environment
- Demonstrated experience working within multi-tier enterprise environments
- Must be able to obtain secret clearance (10+ years in Canada)
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.