Reporting to the Regional Manager of People & Culture, the Human Resources Business Partner will work with corporate functions, people leaders, and team members to help drive strategic initiatives and objectives.
Benefits & Perks:
- Compensation: 85-95k base salary
- Participate in planning meetings to gain awareness and understanding of goals and objectives pertaining to talent acquisition, talent development, workforce planning, organization design, change management, the people agenda, and core HR business policies and practices
- Coach and provide feedback to people leaders and their teams as required to enhance overall performance
- Executes a unified talent acquisition process ensuring the acquisition of high potential talent aimed at driving the departments and overall company success
- Works with hiring managers to build a robust 90-day onboarding plan for new hires ensuring successful integration with company culture and processes
- Maximizes employee performance through the delivery of a holistic performance management program. Provides appropriate coaching to people leaders in the delivery of effective performance management conversations including goal setting, midyear, and year-end reviews. Participates in calibration sessions as required.
- Supports people leaders and employees through performance improvement plans, coaching both sides to successful outcomes
- Manages conflict and employee relations issues working effectively with all parties to achieve resolution
- Works with business leaders and managers to facilitate change across the assigned departments utilizing organizational change methodologies and tools. Provides support to business leaders in executing change management plans
- Facilitates the execution and delivery of competitive and fair compensation; along with Total Rewards, supports market reviews, and other salary planning discussions with people managers
- Acts as a consultant/advisor on new program design, launch, and ongoing management of best HR practices
- Implements new program initiatives, ensuring consistent core messaging and process across the business
- HR certification at CHRP level, post-secondary degree with HR specialization with equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in an HR business partner role, with exposure to all HR functions
- Experience working within a global organization with cultural and regional market differences
- Excellent written and oral communication capability with proven emotional intelligence skills. This includes strong listening, collaboration, and empathy skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Innovative and creative approach to bringing new ideas and HR solutions to the business
- Able to support and lead transformation change within the business through coaching using change management methodologies and tools.
- Ability to excel in a high-performance, high-demand environment, with well-developed skills in change management, adaptability, collaboration, and resiliency
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.