Engineering & Technical•
You will be a part of a dynamic and client oriented professional environment providing consulting services to correctional facilities. You are great with numbers and people. As a trusted and reliable member of our team, you bring a positive, customer service approach that benefits our clients and everyone you work with. You love diving deep into research and analysis to provide strategic solutions for your clients. You are passionate about real property and infrastructure as an enabler of organizational strategy and performance. You are looking for an opportunity to expand your knowledge and further your growth as a professional.
Perks & Benefits:
- Excellent pay and benefits
- An opportunity to truly impact our communities
- A flexible work environment
- A comprehensive onboarding experience
- Significant professional development, training, and a mentorship program
- A paid volunteer day
- And much more
- Consult directly with clients and stakeholders, funding partners, design and construction professionals to plan and implement capital building projects.
- Use your technical expertise in project planning, design and construction to resolve complex project challenges.
- Your clients will trust you and rely on your knowledge, skills and expertise to achieve their community or organizational goals and objectives.
- Understand and represent your clients’ best interests regarding project outcomes.
- Lead your project teams with your ability to manage change, communicate and coordinate between multiple stakeholders, resolve issues, and deliver projects on time and on budget.
- A university degree in civil, mechanical, or electrical engineering
- 5-10 years’ experience in institutional construction projects with security based elements.
- Experience representing owners to multiple stakeholders in the delivery of projects
- A minimum of 2 years of experience managing public sector construction projects (federal, provincial, municipal, school boards).
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.