Executive & Management•
Their purpose is to End Financial Exclusion. The goal is to be the one and only transitional lender of choice for Canadians across the country. At Cashco, they strongly believe in providing relief today and hope for tomorrow when their client’s need them the most.
Certified as a great Place to Work ® which means their employees voted for them, Cashco Financial is an equal-opportunity employer. Under the Accessible Canada Act, 2019, and all applicable provincial accessibility standards, upon request, accommodation will be provided by both Aplin Executive and Cashco Financial throughout the recruitment, selection, and/or assessment process to applicants with
Chief Digital Officer
As a member of Team One, the Chief Digital Officer (CDO) will work with the CEO and the other executives in transforming the organization to achieve its strategic goals. The Chief Digital Officer participates in the development of the corporate strategy and priorities, to ensure financial sustainability, provide corporate leadership and participate actively in enterprise risk management. The Chief Digital Officer has a team of 24 reporting to them.
The Chief Digital Office (CDO) supervises a key Digital Team including the Director Technical Infrastructure, Director Software Development, Director, Business Analysis and all supporting staff including Developers and Analysts. It’s the CDO’s responsibility to ensure that these key roles are being performed efficiently and are aligned with the organization’s vision and strategy.
The CDO plays a crucial role in influencing a digital organization’s culture and strategic direction and will create a digital vision and strategy for the organization, ensuring digital systems are reliable and fully secure. As a team, they will provide analysis that leads to informed decision-making and efficiencies across the organization.
Qualifications & Core Competencies:
- Relevant University Degree (Information Technology, Engineering, Business, Commerce)
- Preference for a Master’s Degree
- Demonstrates a detailed understanding of current and future industry trends
- Uses own and related industry trends to position product against competitors and client needs
- 15 years of IT/IS Senior Management experience in a medium to a large-sized organization
- Financial Sector experience is considered an asset
- Other essential knowledge and skills required include a good understanding of Digital Strategic Planning, Digital security & risk, enterprise architecture, application development and maintenance, technology infrastructure, Information Management, data governance, data platform strategy, and Digital operations
- Project Management experience is a definite asset
- Experience in vendor and/or contract management
- Experience and proven track record in process development and implementation
- Proven track record of championing the development and market launch of technology-enabled product innovations
- Proven ability to develop strategic plans and translate them into practical actions for execution
- Proven ability to provide leadership and contribute to the growth of a company
- Communication, facilitation, and influence management skills; with the ability to excel working in a cross-functional team environment
- Advanced skills/experience with change management or continuous improvement
- Management experience in employee development and team building. A leader who can listen, coach, and provide feedback
- Proven ability to build and maintain cohesive group commitment among diverse works groups
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.