Perks & Benefits:
- Compensation: 60k base
- Assisting the Talent Acquisition team with various tasks including sourcing, posting jobs, pre-screening, scheduling interviews, and reporting
- Tracking and documenting all steps of the hiring process
- Conducting pre-employment checks
- Assisting with onboarding
- Maintaining records in the applicant tracking system
- Conducting exit interviews
- Bilingual in English/French is a must
- 1+ years of HR or recruitment experience
- Experience with using an Applicant Tracking System (knowledge of Workday is an asset)
- Intermediate or advanced skills with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Valid Class 5 license for travel and access to own vehicle
- Ability to travel to different districts/regions will be required
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.