The Office Manager will look after recruitment, onboarding of support staff with assistance from the Vancouver HR team and ensuring the smooth internal operations of the office.
- Talent Management and acquisition
- Vacation and leave approval and coordination of desk coverage
- Updating policies and responding to questions from employees
- regarding policies
- Overseeing trust compliance and initiatives for the Law Society
- Coordinate with vendors regarding required office supplies and equipment
- Efficient set up of desks for new hires
- HR degree and/or previous relevant HR experience ideally in a law firm or professional service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of general office procedures
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.