Engineering & Technical•
If you have the experience below and want to be part of a collaborative team, and work with an innovative company, please apply!
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible benefits
- Employer-paid Pension Plan
- Great company discounts
- Build strong relationship with internal departments, collaborate across teams to ensure successful growth and deployment of features in support of marketing campaigns and other projects.
- Work with a variety of teams including Product, Marketing, UX Design, and IT/Development team
- Work with optimization specialist to maintain optimal sales funnels, coordinate website updates to maintain landing pages, optimal sales funnels, conversion rate optimization tests, customer journeys, sales, and mobile applications
- Monitor the project roadmap, provide support across teams to deliver effective online marketing solutions
- Ensure alignment with digital brand
- Previous experience in a digital coordinator role
- Passion for and knowledge in digital including websites, mobile apps, sales funnels, online accounts
- Experience in SEO, web development, online marketing
- Positive and strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in marketing principles
- Experience with CMS's
- Proven ability in planning, scheduling and executing
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.