- Developing an approach and detailed work plan to accommodate completion of the application within the specified project timeline and budget
- Design and develop RESTful and SOAP web services using Microsoft WCF and Microsoft WebAPI2 for application as per business requirement and process ‘flow’ of application
- Develop code to integrate the Angular based application developed using C# API with Enterprise Oracle products – Customer Care and Billing (CCB) and Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management (OWAM)
- Develop Angular stack-based application by using the API exposed to the application
- Create unit test cases using MOQ and perform Unit Testing of the application as per business requirements
- 5+ years of recent experience in code development using C#, Entity Framework, Linq and MOQ
- 3+ years of experience in developing RESTful and SOAP web services using Microsoft WebAPI2 and Microsoft WCF respectively
- 3+ years of recent experience in code development with oAuth authentication framework
- 3+ years of experience in developing applications using front end frameworks like Angular and JQuery etc.
- 3+ Experience in developing code using test driven development (CI/CD) and Agile methodologies
- 3+ Experience in developing code using code first approach and Azure DevOps
- Demonstrated experience (minimum 2 projects) in development of web services for responsive web/mobile application
- Demonstrated experience (minimum 2 projects) in developing applications using front end frameworks like Angular and JQuery etc.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.