Halifax, Nova Scotia•
- Manage, develop, and deliver organizational change management activities such as: Stakeholder assessments, leadership alignment, change impact assessments, change risk assessments, survey strategies, etc.
- Manage, develop, and deliver workplans associated with the project level change and communications activities
- Manage the change and communication plan logistics including any required communications, scheduling of meetings, materials preparation, etc.
- Manage the engagement planning process and facilitate stakeholder engagements
- Deliver Organizational Change Plans, aligned with the SAP MP Organizational Change Strategy and methodology
- Support continuous learning and improvement by incorporating lessons learned
- Provide leadership and direction to the Organizational Change and Communications Specialists
- Graduate from a recognized university or institute of technology in a computer related discipline. Professional experience in lieu of education will be considered
- Minimum of 5 years experience helping organizations plan, implement, and communicate change. Within the Candidate’s change management history, experience in the following areas is required: Business Process change and IT implementation experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing and implementing change management deliverables
- Experience with PROSCI Change Management methodology (or similar)
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, facilitation skills, and ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders and team members
- Highly flexible adaptable in changing environments and can adjust style and approach to meet the needs of the organization
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.