If you are looking for the exciting next step in your HR career, please apply today!
- Support the organizations talent management team
- Partner with other Senior leaders to develop and implement strategies for development, engagement and retention of employees
- Develop workforce planning strategies
- Research and analyze people trends for succession and future business needs
- Assist with an HRIS implementation project to go live in 2023
- Provide guidance and coaching to group leaders and field staff
- Manage employee relations matters
- Manage complex HR initiatives and day to day interactions with various client groups
- Post-secondary education in HR
- 7+ years of progressive HR experience
- Advanced communication skills and ability to solve complex problems
- CPHR designation is preferred
- Expert knowledge of employment standards, change management, recruitment, employee relations and performance improvement
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.