Our client employs over 3000 people across Canada and is continuing to grow. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will act as a strategic partner to hiring managers, and manage the end-to-end recruitment process across multiple districts in Ontario.
Perks & Benefits:
- Compensation: 70-85k base + bonus
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Health benefits package
- Complete all aspects of the hiring process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding new hires.
- Conduct behavioral interviews with candidates and coach hiring managers on behavioral interviews and other selection methods.
- Manage the follow-up and documentation of all job openings, applications submitted, and measures necessary for successful recruitment.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand business requirements to build a comprehensive strategic hiring plan.
- Monitor recruitment sourcing methods and provide recommendations to improve applicant attraction. Suggest innovative solutions to sourcing challenges.
- Develop and maintain relationships with passive job seekers and various educational agencies and professional associates to maintain a continuous pool of highly qualified candidates.
- 3+ years of high-volume recruitment experience
- Experience with using an Applicant Tracking System (knowledge of Workday is an asset)
- Experience with hiring for industrial/logistics/transportation industries is an asset
- Ability to travel to different districts
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.