Engineering & Technical•
If you are up to the challenge, we are looking for you! Leanne Bonnar, Partner with Aplin has partnered with our client to recruit a Mechanical Engineer/Technologist. This position is based at our client's office headquarters in Winnipeg. As a leading international manufacturer of equipment, our client is recognized for innovation and excellence, committed to the success of both their customers and employees. Apply if you are interested in being part of a growing and evolving company!
Perks & Benefits:
- A competitive salary is offered based on experience and skills. The position is eligible for Employer-Paid Group Benefits package (medical, dental, extended health plan)
- Create and maintain accurate 3D Models, Drawings and BOMs, Sub-Assemblies, Assembly Drawings for new and existing products
- Prepare, issue, maintain drawings and BOMs for products in manufacturing, material specifications, order customization
- Verify that design drawings conform to specifications and design data
- Support to production and purchasing for material specifications, interface with vendors for engineered product, custom modifications
- Prepare and maintain manuals, product documentation
- Track project sheet compilation for custom projects
- Continuous machine improvements and innovations
- Mechanical Engineering Technologist or Mechanical Engineer
- Experience in manufacturing required
- AutoCAD 3D (2D) modelling - on Solidworks or Inventor. Strong Machine design skills.
- Mechanically competent, electrically competent is an asset
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills required
- Strong verbal, written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- High level of customer service skills
- Strong computer competency with Microsoft office (Word, Excel)
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.