This is a full-time permanent opportunity. Our client offers a competitive salary, strong benefits plan and free parking.
- Acting as a liaison between tenants and site staff
- Resolving tenant concerns in an efficient and timely manner
- Reviewing and maintaining various reports such as rent roll and lease terms
- Reviewing and processing rental applications and renewals
- Monitoring advertising for properties ensuring and accuracy and timing of ads
- Previous experience in customer service and/or administration
- Impressive written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Strong typing skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Previous experience in property management and/or leasing is an asset
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.