- Provide clerical, administrative, and general office support for assistants and assist with overload work
- Prepare legal documents, draft letters, organize documents, and maintain records
- A Legal Assistant Diploma from an accredited post-secondary institution is required
- At least 1-year experience as a Legal Assistant
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- MS Office proficiency
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.