Sales & Marketing•
If you know how to prioritize and get into the client's minds to alleviate their stress while continuing to move the project forward, you may be a great fit for this role. Confidence in leading the client, suggesting solutions, and picking up the phone to keep in touch with the client regularly are crucial for success in this role.
Perks & Benefits:
- Dynamic and fast-moving industry with a multitude of clients - never boring!
- Collaboration with a high-functioning team of professionals who enjoy sharing information to see all members of the team succeed
- Work hard and play hard in a culture where success is celebrated with a group of highly creative people you'll be proud to call your "work family"
- Lots of growth potential in a variety of roles within this growing organization
- Collaborate well with other team members with the goal of assisting the client with their marketing and advertising needs
- Working with clients in solving complex, critical, and valued marketing challenges
- Cultivating relationships with clients, gaining insight into their business, and ultimately providing solutions to achieve marketing and advertising goals
- Client love - keeping the lines of communication open with the client, preferably via telephone, at least once or twice a week
- At least 3 years of agency experience and how to navigate same
- Understand the term "hot potato" in the marketing world
- Honest and authentic character with a great sense of humor
- Superior relationship builder committed to outstanding customer service
- Master at the fine art of juggling and prioritizing
- Committed to learning and growing
- This is not a remote opportunity
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.