Accounting & Finance•
Perks & Benefits:
- Professional work environment
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Preparation of month-end and year-end journal entries
- Financial statement preparation and analysis for multiple companies
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Reconciliation of multiple bank accounts
- Preparation of year-end audit files
- Ad hoc reporting as required
- Accounting diploma or degree
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting experience, which includes a balance of sheet reconciliation and P&L variance analysis.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Accurate, diligent, focused on meeting deadlines and attentive to details and professional.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate well with staff at all levels of the organization are required along with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information respectfully.
- Good mathematical skills and an aptitude to investigate differences, reconcile, and balance amounts are necessary.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.