Engineering & Technical•
Perks & Benefits:
- A unique position within a growing company that is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce
- A company that invests in its culture and their employees
- Competitive compensation and a health spending account
As the Office Manager / Bookkeeper, you will report to the Controller and ensure that the office operates smoothly and efficiently. You will handle payroll for a small team and also be responsible for Accounts Receivable and Payable. In addition, you’ll enter daily financial transactions into Sage 100 and prepare bank deposits. You will keep the office running smoothly by ensuring all equipment is serviced and relevant materials are stocked. The Office Manager will act as a champion of the culture, organization, and team.
- Minimum 5+ years of office administration/bookkeeping
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail to maintain organizational systems
- A creative mind with the ability to suggest procedural improvements
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.