Engineering & Technical•
Over time, it is our intention that you will develop the skills to progress into a site superintendent position, with a technical base that complements the high-calibre service.
As a site foreman/supervisor, your core goal is to uphold the highest level of professionalism on all sites, demonstrating leadership, collaboration, integrity, service, quality, and a hard work ethic in all your interactions with coworkers, subcontractors, and clients.
You are tasked with leading site work in collaboration with our project managers, project coordinators, and other foremen. Your project responsibilities include the following:
- Assist project managers in estimating, creating schedules, ordering materials, and preparing multiple sites for start of construction
- Providing leadership and expertise for internal project planning meetings, kickoff meetings, check-ins, and debriefs throughout the course of projects
- Identifying creative construction methods to complete work requirements efficiently
- Assisting project managers in coordinating site activities and providing general direction to internal labour and subcontractors
- Working together with project managers to maintain on-site documentation, including site instructions, contract changes, safety records, and daily job-site logs
- Maintaining an exceptional standard of professionalism, respect, and communication on site for everyone involved, and managing conflict as it arises
- Performing general labour to support the team
- Maturing the overall services and capacities of our operations team
- Leader and team player
- Collaborative, innovative, and creative style
- Demonstrated communication, planning, and time management skills
- At least five years of carpentry and concrete experience
- Leadership experience and training of varying types
- Bridge or heavy civil experience is an asset
- Ability to work on the road in Manitoba; usually near Winnipeg
- Class 5 license
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.