Reporting to the Compensation Manager, the Compensation Specialist will be the subject matter
technical expert to execute programs and make compensation decisions.
- Responsible for end-to-end compensation practices such as job evaluation
- Performing competitive market analyses and providing recommendations to various stakeholders
- relating to the Canadian and US non-union employee population
- Lead the annual compensation program through data collection, system configuration in Success Factors, validation, and accuracy of data
- Participate in external salary surveys
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Finance, or other relevant fields
- CPP designation
- Minimum 3-5 years in a compensation role or 5+ years of work in HR or related role
- Proficient in SAP and Success Factors is an asset
- Attention to detail, critical thinking, respect for deadlines with accurate and quality results
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.