Accounting & Finance•
The successful candidate will contribute to the overall success of the Client Relationships in Mid-Market in a defined market area in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, and initiatives are executed/delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies, and procedures.
The Senior Client Relationship Manager “SCRM” is a product generalist who possesses a good understanding of financial products and services and focuses on the cross-sell and retention of existing commercial customers. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying prospects in target markets, developing proposed sales pipelines, conducting prospect sales calls, and qualifying opportunities based on customer information and a high level of due diligence.
- Champions a customer-focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems, and knowledge
- Managing a customer portfolio of moderate to higher complexity, with business development activities that target clients with credit authorizations between $5MM to $25MM and annual sales between $15MM to $75MM. The role is specific to the Core segment of Commercial Banking Distribution
- Promotes the development and profitable growth of the commercial banking portfolio in the assigned market area by:
- Developing and implementing a structured marketing strategy to maximize business development opportunities for sustainable growth
- Developing strategic sales plans for prospects and existing customers
- Identifying prospects/referrals from both internal/external networks
- Analyzing prospect lists and prioritizing business development opportunities-based industry/market data and customer analytics
- Partner with SCSM, who has responsibility for credit deal structuring, negotiation, and pricing for credit authorizations from $5MM-$15MM
- Partner with internal resources for non-credit-related products
- Referring customers and prospects to the appropriate Commercial Bank segment and partners as appropriate
- Pursues an aggressive business development program within the assigned market area according to agreed-upon growth objectives by:
- Leading the direct selling of credit and non-credit commercial products to prospects and customers
- Maintaining an appropriate ongoing sales pipeline and calling program
- Identifying and facilitating the involvement of key Bank resources and stakeholders to further business interests
- Maintaining effective follow-up with prospects/referrals on any unsuccessful opportunities
- Updating client or contact information accurately and in a timely fashion
- Must have banking/lending experience in the mid-market area
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.