Sales & Marketing•
Recruiting plays a key role in business management in today's global marketplace. Aplin does more than just match people with jobs; we are consultants to our clients and candidates. We are well positioned to make recommendations when it comes to adding top talent to ensure that clients remain competitive in the global economy. We are always looking for bright, passionate people who want to realize their potential.
This is a tremendous opportunity if you are considering where your career can take you! A career with Aplin is exhilarating, rewarding, challenging and most of all, tons of fun!
An Aplin Account Executive manages the sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal. The overarching goal is to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships.
- Cold calling and booking client meetings to establish relationships, hold client discovery conversations and to market Aplin services
- Unearthing new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Remaining in regular contact with clients to understand and meet their current and future needs
- Collaborating with applicable team members to submit proposals, send agreements and to negotiate business terms and conditions
- Serving as a brand ambassador through social media activities, networking events & industry association meetings
- Gathering, sharing, and documenting market intelligence with cross functional teams
- You have a go-getter attitude and have the need to succeed
- You operate with a sense of urgency
- You enjoy building relationships
- You have a positive attitude
- You are a proven self-starter
- You are persistent, innovative, and flexible
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, Business Development, or similar sales role
- Minimum of 3 years in B2B sales of an outbound nature
- High volume of cold calling with metrics to support previous volumes and KPIs
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and of CRM software (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce) is a plus
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Strong target list management and prospecting skills
- Planning and organization to establish a process for activities that lead to the implementation of systems, procedures, or outcomes
- Results focused by having the ability to identify actions necessary to complete tasks and obtain results
- Commitment to customer satisfaction Job
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.